Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

TVP instead of ground beef in Spaghetti sauce?  Great!
Vegetable dippers instead of corn or potato chips?  Great!
Grilled seasoned portabella instead of a hamburger?  Great!
Hummus instead of chocolate chip cookie dough?  I DON'T THINK SO!



I actually enjoy coming up with new ideas for eating nutritarian and have found lots of great ideas for substitutes for old favorites but this one did not work for me.  The photo looks just like cookie dough,  does it not?  Very deceiving.  I suppose if I added more sugar, salt, nut butter, chocolate chips....but then I might as well just have the real deal.  I'll stick to fruit for my sweets for now.  In case you don't believe me here's the recipe; you can try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment